Saturday, December 13, 2008

my hopefully-quite-long-boredom-easing post :)

okaay, soo...

i'm bored. very bored. so i'm going to wirte a long post :)

rehersal was short today. i got to go up a ladder into the who house :)
i like ladders and heights. tomorrow at rehersal, i'm going to try and take lots of pictures. hopefully enough to fill up a facebook album. by the end of next week, i want enough pictures to fill up at least two albums. :)

yay, my mitts are awesome :)
i like them. because they're purple. and they keep my hands warm :)

let's count the smiles in this post so far. 1,2,3,4,5,6. :)
and that's 7.

my friend is coming over soon. well, soon-ish, i guess.

i'm decorating my christmas tree tomorrow! yaaay!
last night i wrapped all my christmas presents for people.
i stayed up until midnight doing it. even though i was like falling asleep tired. not sure why i do that. i'm always tired, but when i try going to bed early, it doesn't work.

well, this is... longish.
i'll write a longer one later. :)