Monday, January 5, 2009

50 random things, and 4 random pictures (:

i'm going to state 50 random facts now (:

  1. i'm bored (again)
  2. my ipod is next to me, charging

  3. i'm having two friends over tomorrow, to study.

  4. yeah, that's right, i'm just that cool (:
  5. my nail has a piece missing. ew.

  6. stupid potato peeler

  7. i had my hair in a ponytail today

  8. but now it's down

  9. i think i might sneeze

  10. nope, i'm good

  11. i'm texting

  12. and talking to two people on msn

  13. i wish i had wireless internet at my house

  14. or at least i wish the school did

  15. there's something in my laundry room making really annoying squeaky noises

  16. i have a free itunes song card from starbucks

  17. i'm listning to a taylor swift song

  18. gah, i wan't to go to the concert.

  19. everyone's already going though

  20. and it might be sold out

  21. but i need someone to go with, the person i was going to go with couldn't

  22. i'm tired

  23. when am i ever not?

  24. i hate studying. with a passion
  25. the water bottle in front of me is empty. i want a drink

  26. there's a green hair clip next to me

  27. i pinned my hair back with it

  28. never mind, it fell out, i'll use this blue headband instead

  29. i took that out too

  30. gah. my throat is tickly.

  31. it's good now. i scratched it with my tongue.

  32. i'm getting a haircut on january 13th

  33. i'm glad. my bangs are getting weird

  34. i have family studies tomorrow. urrgh.

  35. ack. i have a project due tomorrow for family studies.

  36. oh well, nobody did it anyway.

  37. well, i'll do it tomorrow.

  38. i just noticed i started putting periods at the end of these.

  39. i changed my blog around. it was fun, i was bored.

  40. friv.com has fun games. heheh.

  41. is anybody getting that virus from people on msn, like "i just posted some naked pics of myself, go look before it's too late!" or "click on this link to get some free stuff" or "here's your christmas present, click on the link to collect it!" ?

  42. i have. they're really annoying. garrh.

  43. now my eyebrow is itchy.

  44. and now my knee. and my cheek. and neck. ARRGH.

  45. i'm almost done.

  46. five more to go. well, four after this one.

  47. i REALLY need to clean out my binder. and my room for that matter. and while i'm at it, my locker would be a good idea too.

  48. i'm a messy person (:

  49. i want to re-arrange my room, but it's hard, especially because i have a queen size bed.

  50. NUMBER FIFTY. LAST ONE. i'll say something good here. hmm.... i hate math. there we go (:

Okaaay, now i'm going to post some random picture. bahah, this is fun (:




ahaha, new years eve '08-'09.
that was a fun night (:



grade 8 farewell
ah, i miss esoms



this year at school

yeah, we pay attention (;



HONK REHERSAL LAST YEAR! (:

okaay, i think i'm done now. (:

2 comments:

Yellow Cat. said...

TSS ! I don't miss esoms =P

Aand I have wifi at schooooool =]]

beverley said...

33 and 39 and 44 and 49 are MORE THAN ONE FACT! sheeeesh.